NEW Infinuvo Hovo 600 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
with home base, scheduler, virtual blocker and HEPA filter!
30-day Money Back Guarantee and 1-year Warranty.
FREE UPS Ground Shipping. US Orders Only.
Infinuvo Hovo 600 is the latest addition in Infinuvo robot cleaner family.
This 6th generation Infinuvo robot vacuum has been re-designed to have better vacuuming power than previous generations. If you are tired of cleaning the hairs tangled on roller brush of old models, then the Hovo 600 series is perfect for you. There is no more roller brush on the Hovo 600 series, which eliminates the needs of frequently cleaning the main brush. The vacuum entry on Hovo 600 series is much wider than other models, so hairs and debris can be easily sucked up and collected to the dustbin.
Comparing with older models, the docking performance of Hovo 600 series is greatly improved. It is able to detect the home base signal from up to 15 ft away, so it can return to charging base in shorter period of time. In case you have very large room or completed room layout, Hovo 600 might take more time to reach the signal range of home base. However, the overall docking process is smoother and more reliable than earlier generations.
Another nice feature of CleanMate Hovo 600 series is when it moves closer to an obstacle, it will either slow down for soft bumping or avoid the direct impact. Therefore, it won't cause damage your furniture.
Users can also set up their own cleaning schedule, so the vacuum can start cleaning the house automatically according to your schedule. When battery is low, it will return to to home base for re-charging.
The major difference between Hovo 600 and Hovo 620 is that Hovo 620 comes with a UV lamp and additional mopping pad attachment. UV light helps kill bacteria, germs and allergens while cleaning your floor, while as mopping pad is good for cleaning hardwood floor.
With its low profile design, Hovo 600 series can easily go underneath bed and other hard-to-reach place to clean dirt, dust and pet hairs. Its cliff sensors will detect stairs, so it won't not fall down stairs.
Another major improvement of Hovo 600 series is filtration technology. Both Hovo 600 and Hovo 620 are equipped with a re-designed dual filtration system, which consists of a fine filter and a HEPA filter to catch fine dust and allergens, so the air in your home is more fresh. It is a great robot vacuum for pet lovers and people with allergies.
Hovo 600 series works best on hardwood, linoleum and tile floors. It is not recommended to use it on long-pile carpets.
Infinuvo Hovo 600 is an excellent alternative to the more expensive Roomba and Neato robot cleaners.
- Top of line Infinuvo robot vacuum with HEPA filter
- Stronger vacuuming power than previous generations
- Dual side brushes for better coverage around corners and along the wall
- Dual filtration system with both ultra fine filter and HEPA filter
- Return to home base for re-charging when battery is low
- Spot cleaning and dustbin full alarm
- Soft bumping
- Set up cleaning schedule up to 7 days a week
- Use remote control to start or stop the cleaning action
- Cliff sensors detect stairs to avoid falling down
- Battery Charging Time: ~3 hours
- Automatically stop and give warning beeps when wheels got stuck
- NiMH Rechargeable battery: 500+ recharging cycles
- Universal Charger: 100~240V, 50/60Hz
- Unit Dimension: 14" x 3.6"
- Infinuvo Hovo 600 robot vacuum
- Moping Pad (Hovo 620 only)
- For US domestic orders, we offer FREE shipping via UPS Ground.
- The normal transit time is 3~6 working days for in-stock products.
- US orders only. We do not ship this product to other countries.
- 30-day money back guarantee.
- 1 year warranty for US customers.
- Warranty is valid for US orders only.
* Please keep packaging box for warranty service.
* Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.