NOTE: Certain CleanMate products are only shipped to US customers. To find out low shipping rate on domestic and international orders, simply add the item to shopping cart, enter your shipping address and select the shipping method. Then click ' apply '.
For customers in US, please select 'Standard Shipping to US'.
For customers in Canada, please select 'Standard Shipping to Canada'
For customers in other countries, please select 'Standard International Shipping'
Infinuvo Home Charging Base for Hovo 510 and Hovo 510 Plus
This is the original home base / charging dock for Infinuvo Hovo 510 and Hovo 510 Plus robotic vacuum cleaner.
AC adapter / battery charger is not included (sold separately).
Make sure to complete the paring (code check) procedure before using your new home base. Otherwise, it will NOT work with your vacuum.
Please put home base on hard floor with enough clearance around it, so it is easy for the vacuum to detect it.
If you have complicated room layout or a large house, it might take a while for the vacuum to reach the signal range of home base. This is normal, so please allow more time for the vacuum to return to the dock.
Do NOT put virtual block near the home base to prevent any potential interference between the devices.
In case the communication between Hovo 510 and home base is lost, or you just bought a new charging dock, please following the pairing procedure below to re-establish the communication between the home base and the vacuum.
How to check the communication between Hovo 510 and home charging base?
1. Turn off virtual blocker to prevent interference.
2. Put the Hovo 510 about 12 inches in front of the home base.
3. Power on the home base and turn on the main power switch on the side of Hovo 510 unit.
4. Press AUTO button to start the vacuum, then immediately press CHARGE button to let it return to base.
5. If Hovo 510 is not able to find and return to base from close range, please to re-do the pairing (code check) process to re-establish the communication between the vacuum and the docking base.
How to perform the pairing (code check) procedure?
1. To start the pairing process, please turn off the main power switch on the side of Hovo 510 unit first. Turn on the home charging base (plugging AC adapter to it). You should see red light on the front of base.
2. Press and keep holding down the pairing (code check) button on the back of home base. NOTE: This button is located inside a small hole on the back of home base, so you need to use some tool to reach it.
3. When you are holding down the paring (code check) button, the red light on the front of home base should go off.
4. Turn on the main power switch on Hovo 510 vacuum while red light on the base is still in off status (IMPORTANT!). If possible, it is better to have 2 persons to do it.
5. Release the pairing button on the base AFTER you hear 2~3 beeping sounds from the vacuum
6. Now, you have successfully completed the pairing procedure, and you can use the home base with your Hovo 510.
If you need any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.