NOTE: Certain CleanMate products are only shipped to US customers. To find out low shipping rate on domestic and international orders, simply add the item to shopping cart, enter your shipping address and select the shipping method. Then click ' apply '.
For customers in US, please select 'Standard Shipping to US'.
For customers in Canada, please select 'Standard Shipping to Canada'
For customers in other countries, please select 'Standard International Shipping'
Model: 1K, 2K & 3KVA
Please contact us to purchase
PowerPure On-Line UPS features:
- 1000 VA 110V - both standard and rack-mount models
- True on-line design - zero transfer time to battery when power fails (approx. 4 ms transfer time in bypass mode)
- "Triple Conversion" (AC/DC, DC/DC, DC/AC) high frequency design
- AC/DC + DC/AC provides ultra clean and reliable regenerated "double conversion" power
DC/DC conversion has additional benefits of providing outstanding common mode noise isolation and also ensures H-N-G output regardless of input wiring such as H-H-G or reversed H-N wiring, thus providing superior safety and reliability
- Near pure sinewave output (<2% THD under linear load, <5% THD under 0.7 power factor load)
- 0.99 input power factor correction
- Tight voltage regulation +/-1%
- Galvanic isolation design eliminates most noise interference
- Dual protocol RS232 and contact closure interface for UPS monitoring and automatic shutdown of applications, operating system, and computers - free smart software for Windows 2000, NT, 98, 95, Linux, and FreeBSD included
- Large scale LCD display shows operating status
Software configurable operating parameters
- Slot for optional internal SNMP/HTTP adapter card
Runtime extendible using built-in DC input port and optional battery bank
- Automatic bypass switch for overloads and short circuits
- Advanced full-bridge IGBT inverter
- Site wiring indicator
- Battery test and battery replacement indication
- DC start ("cold start") capability
- Frequency auto-sensing
- Electronic delayed on/off switch
- Resettable circuit breaker
- UL/cUL listed
- Rack-mount model is 19" wide, 2 U high, and has user replaceable batteries
- Approximate weight of standard model: 41 lbs.
- Approximate dimensions of standard model: 5.9" wide x 16.1" long x 8.3" high
- 2000 and 3000 VA models are available with 220V AC input